Not enough hours in the day to get everything done, financial stress due to unpredictable income, blurred boundaries between home and work — all factors that create an enormous amount of stress for small business owners. We can help. Join Vest Pocket Business Coalition on Nov. 8th for “My Business Is Out To Get Me! Reducing Stress and Finding the Work/Life Balance”
In this special lunchtime workshop, our presenters, Steven Beal and Debbie Coleman, will help you create a personal action plan for:
- Finding a work/life balance
- Finding time for exercise
- De-stressing during a stressful work day
- Making time for personal growth (rejuvenation and more sleep!)
- Reconnecting to your passion — the thing that inspired you to start your own business
You’ll receive a special workbook to create your own custom action plan during the workshop.
Join on Wed., Nov. 8th from 12:00 noon to 1:30pm at the Salt Lake City Main Library (4th floor conference area).
Lunch is included. Admission is free for Vest Pocket members and $20 for non-members
The title sponsor for this Vest Pocket event is Richards, Brandt, Miller, Nelson. Additional sponsors include Local First.
Register now to reserve your seat!
Steven Beal, Certified Reiki Master Teacher and Fitness Trainer
• Trauma Therapy Neurokinesis – Certified with Prolympian International Trauma Coaching
• Reiki Master Teacher
• Registered and Certified with the National Guild of Hypnotists
• Personal Fitness Trainer – Certified AAFA Trainer
• Yoga Instructor – Spin Instructor
• Deeksha Spiritual Trainer – Oneness University, India
• Vibrational Healing, Trapped Emotional Release treatment
Debbie Coleman, Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LCMHC)
“I consider my approach to be integrative – traditional mental health therapy perspective and tools – combined with working with other evidence-based practices that include mind, body, and spirit.
I have worked for a number of non-profit and for profit organizations that support women and children leaving domestic violence, people going through cancer treatment, and those afflicted with substance addiction. I have maintained a private practice since 2000 assisting people dealing with life transitions, depression and anxiety, grief, and trauma related symptoms.”
Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy Practitioner since 2016
“I utilize yogic practices of breath, movement with awareness, relaxation, and meditation to access the wisdom of the body that can translate into inspiration for change. Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy is a body based modality that helps people cultivate a connection to their body, recognizing sensations, thought patterns, emotions and memories, and energetic experiences. Through a one on one session, this body connection supports a release of tension and promotes a greater sense of ease within one’s body and in life.”